- Firefox for Windows and Mac. Download latest versions here
Chrome for Windows and Mac. Download latest versions here
During login to Agent Desktop, it is important that the WebRTC softphone registers itself to the platform.
- Once logged in, Agent should give the application a couple seconds (+/- 5) to register.
- When Agent sees the text “Registered” in the Softphone Status, Agent can change Activity.
- Upon changing Activity to "Available" or "Take Calls", the Agent should see Softphone State change to "Agent Leg Established" and hear "Logged In" voice prompt.
- Agent is ready to receive incoming calls or make outgoing calls via WebRTC softphone.
For Tenant Administrators
The Extensions range within the Networks Tab of Tenants module, should use read:
- Note that 9500-9990 is reserved for WebRTC softphones