In this chapter, we will describe how you can create reports based on e-mail history within the Reports module.
Within the Reports module, select the E-mails menu option. This will give you access to the “E-mails overview” window. Here, you can see each individual e-mail that was handled.
In the search panel, you can choose from a number of input fields for different search criteria:
- Campaign: Here you determine the time period to which your search applies.
- Subject: Search for a specific e-mail subject
- Agent Name: Search for a specific agent
- Queue: Search for a specific queue by selecting an option from the dropdown menu
- From: Search for a specific sender
- Status: Search for a specific status (answered, unanswered, closed, forwarded)
After clicking Search button, an overview of all e-mails matching the search criteria will appear below. This overview contains the following information:
- From: Name of the sender
- Subject: Subject of the e-mail. By clicking the subject, it will reveal the body text and any attachments
- Agent Name:
- Queue: Name of the queue where the e-mail was received
- Date: Date and time of the e-mail
- Status: Whether the e-mail was marked as Important
- Attachment: Indicates if there was an attachment
For further details, select the Details button within Action column. The popup window contains the original e-mail.