In this chapter, we will describe how you can create reports based on call history within the Reports module.
Within the Reports module, select the Calls menu option. This will give you access to the "Calls overview" window. Here, you can see each individual call that was made within your Tenant.
Within the "Call overview" window, you can search based on the following:
- Date from / to: Set the time period to which your search applies
- Campaign: Search for a specific campaign by selecting an option from the dropdown menu
- Queue: Search for a specific queue by selecting an option from the dropdown men
- Agent name: Search by a specific agent. Enter a full or partial name
- Transfer Dest: Search for a Transfer Destination
- Caller ID: Search for a specific caller ID
After clicking Search button, an overview of all calls matching the search criteria will appear below. This overview contains the following information:
- Campaign: Name of the campaign where the call was received
- Queue: Name of the queue where the call was received
- Agent Name: Name of the agent who answered the call
- Caller ID: Telephone number of the caller
- Start: Date and time of the start of the call
- Duration: Time period of that call
For further details, select the Details button within Action column. The popup window contains the following information:
- Call Received: Date and time of the arrival of the call in the queue
- Call Answered: Date and time of the start of the call with an agent
- Call Answered By Agent: Name of the agent who answered the call
- Call Consult Started: Date and time of the start of a consult call
- Call Transfer Started: Date and time of the transfer of the call
- Call Hung Up: Date and time of call ending
NOTE: If the recording and playback functions are enabled, the appropriate buttons will appear within this window.