This article looks at the steps to setup an outbound telephony queue. To get into the details of each module, please click the link to dive deeper into that module.
- Edit Phone Number and assign Call Routing and Queue (inbound) previously set in "How to setup inbound telephony" article.
- Create a new Skill for outbound calling and assign to Agent
- Setup an outbound Queue
- Edit Campaign for Agent to have access to use Softphone application.
- Template Parameters Tab:
- Agent Desktop Tab: Optional within Application Parameters, select a specified CRM application (if created in Apps)
- Set Activity for making calls (i.e. outbound calls) and assign to Campaign for Agent Desktop to access