This section provides an administrator of the Tenant to assign or change the destination of a Phone Number. The available Phone Numbers allocated to your Tenant can be found by selecting the Phone Number menu option within Telephony and the “Destination Phonenumber Management” window will appear.
Getting Phone Numbers
Local DID or Toll-Free Numbers are available for purchase and should be discussed with Sales Representative. Any allocated Phone Numbers or ported Phone Numbers will be assigned to your Tenant and populated in this module.
Changing Destination Of Phone Number
Within the “Destination Phonenumber Management” window, click the Edit button associated with the Phone Number and the “Edit Destination Number” pop-up will appear. Here you can add/change the following configuration items:
- Phonenumber: Assigned Phone Number
- Tenant: Select the appropriate customer
- Description: Enter a short description
- Call Routing: Choose the routing that is used for the Phone Number
- Usable as callerID: Allow this Phone Number to used as the Caller ID for outbound routes
- Test: Check if Phone Number is in test environment
- Active: Check if Phone Number is in production environment
- Queue: Assign the Phone Number to the appropriate Queue
- Click Save button