Apps (Applications) allow you to define the integrations that will appear as Tabs in the Agent Desktop.
The available apps can be found by selecting Apps menu option within Management and the “Application Management” window will appear.
Creating A New Application
To create a new Activity, click the + Add Application button. You will see the “Create Team” window where you can define the integration parameters:
- Application Name: Enter name to be shown in Agent Desktop tab
- Type: Assign where this application resides. Agent Desktop (external facing) or API, Manager or Standalone (internal use)
- Menu Sortorder: Order of the tab within the Agent Desktop
- Description: Describe application
- Active: Determines whether you activate and make visible within your environment. You only need to check or uncheck the tick box
- Application URL: URL of the application
- iFrame Allow:
- Used Shared key: Select No, Default, As specified
- Shared Key: If needed, the value of the Shared Key
- SSO Environment: Enter a shortname for the Single Sign On Environment to identify the tab when configuring Users
Click Save button to create App.