In order to do auto-replies within email, Email Templates must be created with pre-populated content. When you select the Templates menu option within Management the “Template Management” window will appear where you can Edit existing Templates or add a new one.
Creating a New Email Template
To create a new Template, choose the + Add Template button and a new window will appear. Fill in the following information:
- Tenant: Assign to the appropriate customer
- Template name: Name this template to describe the action
- Template type: Select Email
- Subject: Subject of reply email (usage of variables is allowed (see below))
- From name: This will show the name that the email is being sent from
- From address: Enter the email address that you want the email to be sent from
- Message: The message body
- Save progress by clicking Save button
When creating or responding to an email, you can select different Variables which will automatically pull specific criteria from the database to be used within the email. Below are the Variables available.